BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

every sunday in d north pole it rains giraffe *true story*

hmm..ok so here goes...all d while i tot my fon is having battery problem but today i discover something heark breaking...its not batt problem its my fon...my poor baby...so my dad is urging me to buy new fon<--wow rite...but can u imagin i acctualy said no...yea i kid u not i do NOT want to change me fon...i mean i love it!! its my baby n besides all d other new fon jus looks weird...idk mayb im to fussy...so yea continue d story i went to a random fon shop wif my dad n ask fr original batt cost RM195!!omg! den d local wan is RM75...so we went to another fon shop diz time i ask my dad to stay outside n i go ask ori wan d lady say its RM90!! wtf rite...d other shop c my dad got white face so dey charge +105 bucks can u blive?!omg d bad side of being white in malaysia!!..anywayso thats when i discover that its not my batt problem its my fon ='( but i STILL duwan ta change new fon...so then went home had NOTHING to do so since i keep hanging out wif eun n aaron(fitness consultant)i feel pressure ta keep fit..so finally after sooooooooo long of not working out i finally did for 30mins(oh come on i mean i hvnt been working out in a long time so its better to start slow)anyway...after that on9 whole day then went out yum cha with non other then....eunzzzZZzZz n aaron I LEARN new game today haha...stupid but awesome game...play until my hand also shaking...haha "hey king"<--eunice(inside joke)..eunz n aaron later goin out ta sum awesome place c sun rize i want to join!! haizz but tobad i need beauty sleep<-- yes im a princess...haha i just fetch her back at 1am dey gonna leave at 3-4 haha good luck waking up eun!!...ok thats all i gotta say for now...babai
nitez

join me in death-HIM
-i dont want to be just another echo-
hugs n kisses<33
denise

0 comments: