BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

penut better butterfly wings

yay yay people...sori if i abandoned this blog...but i juz ni reformatted my beloved baby (my lap top) duh...yea it was on d verge of coma so i asked sum friends to do surgery...so now my baby is all fixed up n awesome...haha...u guys better watch out my baby's gonna BLOW your mind!!!...ok yea im bored

anyway so my junior had a fashion show at inti-nilai which went as all fashion shows go...(a typical cycle) exited to chill to stress to boring to caotic to intense to blank to relax to proud... yay anyway went there was bored for 4 hurs doing nothing as usual played with d wigs n do stupid things...then d models finally came so did my work as make up artist damn d models can be reali bitch diva's...so yea got them dressed saw alot of boobies...then d show...blablabla...

anyway went to USJ4 leo iu ystrday...it was an intresting day...alot of intensity in d air...obviously lol (inside joke)...hang out wid aaron n eun (intense domo) lol haha was not expecting it but i saw my OLD OLD OLD buddies yay rhea naa,jenny n carmun...sadly taryna was not der...long time nvr c her ad...

these few days been having not enuff sleep damn...so tmr theres sum exiting news fr my teacher i dunno wut exactly it is but i guess it has sumthing to do with my clothes n design being send to italy n me goin der for holiday next year yeap...so its not confirm yet so plz dun get to exited...

on a diffrent topic how ever EVERY effing one der was so ridiculos with anticipation it was disgusting...falling off their seats to see how d 1st meet up would be like... do u guys seriously all think that i was born ystrday um HELLOW? i mean every freaking eyes were on both of us, even **** i could totaly c it in **** eyes...what? do ppl expect us to be all friendly hellohello?or mayb they all expect me to go over n say hi? be friendly? or be a total bitch? be a stupid? well that would hv been awkward...i mean i'd totaly love ta hv like a mind reading thing on that day jus to hear ppl stupid low shallow mind at work...i notice that many ppl r good at hiding feelings but they ALL SUCK at hiding expectation...i mean what u expect me to do? go right up ta *** n punch *** in d neck?...rip *** wrist veins out? smash *** blob of a head against d wall so *** brains will gloss d floor? or was it d other way round? *** coming up to me n do those things ta me?or mayb we we would suddenly all get along? *** was my old friend n were we best buds in kindergarden? now would that not be just sweet? come on ppl...u cant ALL be that shallow/stupid...another question i BET thats on EVERY one's mind even ****....do i feel treaten? its veri simple. no. y would i be? is it awkward? yea. u bet, since when was it ever NOT?gosh!

Wie Es Ist- Nevada Tan
-Kann und will es nicht riskieren dich und alles zu verliere-
hugs n kisses<333
denise

0 comments: