BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

sometimes its just really all about the dancing sandwitch

many people have collection and so i tot i'd share one of mine with you...i collect quotes be it a line from a movie,a famous quote,something out of a book,a pick up line,something scribbled on to the toilet cubicle what ever...here are some of me favorite quotes i got over a couple of years (some i made myself)

-stay gold
-you dazzle me
-yes, you are exactly my brand if heroin
-childhood is a kingdom where nobody dies
-your laugh is my favorite sound in the world
-my gift is my song and this one's for you
-how do you always have an opinion?
-i used to know the sound of a smile in your voice
-we dont need anything were just wasting time
-one things true there always a brand new day
-so go make it happen
-and so it goes....
-the show must go on
-never look back, never look down and never let go
-good morning i see the assassins have failed
-i leave bite marks ---> (sexy sexy)
-i live for the nights i wont remember with the friends i'll never forget
-dont cry rockstar you might ruin your make up
-i wasnt on a mountain when it came to me
-i dont want a conversation i just want to cry infront of you
-if god is a dj,life is a dance floor, love is d rhythm then you are my music
-as the sun sets it reminds me where i wanna be...at a PARTY rocking the night away with you
-everytime my phone rings and i see your name appear...my heart smiles (one of my all time fav)
-im helpless when you smile
-if i dont feel your heartbeat youre to far away
-i want to rip up parts of your shirt and scream at your boobs (just pure brilliant)
-i'll wait here forever just to see you smile
-i dont care if its the moon as long as youre beside me im happy
-youre voice was the soundtrack of my summer
-everyone has a right to be stupid but youre abusing your privileges
-somethings are worth fighting for, somethings are worth dying for, but somethings arent worth a shit at all
-to walk within the line would make my life so boring
-i need to know that i've been to the extreem
-milk does the body good but DAMN how much did you drink? (best pick up line EVER!)
-so knock me off my feet just to make me feel alive
-tell me does she kiss like i used to kiss you?
-the greatest thing you'll ever lern is just to love and be loved in return
-is it enough to die?
-who's gonna call on sunday morning's?
-never say never
- i can do what she can do so much better
-your cant spell slaughter without laughter
-ice ice baby

ich bin da- tokio hotel
turn around i am here
hugs n kisses <333
denise

0 comments: