BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

if a fork was called a bubble what colour would a banana be?

jus cuz im doing one thing its does not relate all to you...you probably wonder whats wrong with me...

you dont like the words i speak
or the thoughts i think
or the songs i like to hear
or the way i sing
you dont like the way i walk
or the things i talk i talk
or the way i swing my hand
and i know you'll never understand
just because i walk like obi1-kenobi
u people talk
but u dont really know me
well im glad cuz i dont ever wanna be like you
there a place inside my mind you never get

i dont want to live your 7-2, yes! i dont wanna live your boring life....u parade around in your pretty dresses and heels but im running faster than you in my jeans and chucks...i could feel your stare on me like a damn magicians hypnotized kangaroo...u had a choice...youre already stepping on my tail fur, a little closer and i will bite...i seriously wonder whats in that penut size thing u claim be your skull...u think im really that retarded? OWH wait u do cuz, thats the highest level your brain can think of...i hope that ring he gave you turns your finger green...well some of my decisions sucks but at least im still young...

-let go HAVE SOME FUN
lotsalovefrommebeeotch (go figure)
hugs and kisses<333

0 comments: