BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

sometime we just...

some say ur never meant to grow up...
unlike you there, u damn wannabe's
right there u pushed me over the boarder
well now i c the fall wasnt to far
in this deep solitude
i feel...nothing...i feell absolutly nothing
i know i cant get rid of you
well i guess what they say about pest are true
ur gonna be there like a stupid price tag of life
like how u buy a pen n want to get the tag off
and instead u end up makind d whole pen sticky?
yeah thats what u worth...nothing..
so right there when u noticed that u could not
make my life hell
thats when ur life starts to fall apart
at the seems
u manage to get in my head
look whose the one troubled now
u laugh at me for being unable to step on
now look whos skirts caught
u cry for help
do i hear you?...yes i do
should i help u?...yes i should
will i help u?...let me think about it
now u quiver under my power
praying begging u were kinder
u feel insecure
well thats my power
one second of ur insecurity
to show ur weakness
was all i needed
scream all u like, be a bitch all u want
no one will hear u
there all gona cuz u chased them away
once ur at the top u stand alone
n thats where ur now
and ur scared...
i win

walking dead
chris brown- forever
hugs and kisses

0 comments: