BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

...

im not exactly in my best mood right now...i feel pissed at alot alot alot of ppl...sad, angry,stressed,dissapionted,defeated,lost...i really need to take a step back...everything is moving at a super sonik pace and i cant keep up...i wont mention details if not every1 will start being more of a bitch to me so yea...if u guys can take a hint then please stop bugging me and understand my situation here...i know we all cant understand ANYone EVER but u can c if someones falling apart...its freaking saturday...my ONLY day to chill and yet its been f**ked up by many people...i cant stand it..i cant even fall asleep cuz i got so many things still goin on...so yea im gonna go do d rest of my work now...

p/s: i lost my pencil box officialy now and 100 bucks of artline marker all gone (i think someone stole it)

underneath your clothes, thats my territory
i'll come for you-nickelback

0 comments: