BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

more teeth than a t-rexy YO!

so here a quick update on my live...

1 .my darl is leaving me for a week...he'll b back next wed...soo long...n i miss him already
2. my fashion show is NEXT friday im exited n scared shit-less at d same time..yay
3. my garments are about 93% done...yeah
4. i have 5 more illustration to go
5. im panicking about my male model status...he still not confirm with me...*dies*
6. i bought p!nk's new album that i've been wanting ta get for ever (im listening to it now)
7. my darl left me with 3 AAR tickets WHOOOOOO!!! yeaH!! 10 oct im ready ta party
8. i MIGHT b watching d ugly truth tmr wid alene...
9. ricardo's gonna hv a pool side bbq party soon n i cant wait...
10. i finally 3-G'ed with someone...other than my family yay

so yea thats the quicky 10 happening in my life now...tho theres more but this is it for now...
p/s : P!NK'S VOICE = PERFECT (she was always my biggest hero)

-please dont leave me
i dont belive you -p!nk
hugs and kisses <3333

0 comments: