BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

a lost hope

ok now u cross the dam border n im effing pissed...why would i call u? waste my bill only...i did my part, i try to get u ta talk but u running away...what impression does that give me? u think 4 urself...y u keep draging this on? u can stay pissed but u dont even make an effort to try and talk to me...i tot u were a better person than that...u got time to bitch in ur blog but no time to face ur problem or send a simple text, even msn or facebook? come on la...asking me to belive ur lame excues that u hv no time is abit stupid...i guess u can forget our friendship now...trying to mend things now is worthless i dont see the point if im doing the whole thing n ur just ignoring...

-did venus blow your mind?
drops of jupiter-?

0 comments: