BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

scream and shout, cream then pout

things to do

-just do it
-do me
-doo-doo
-do do do...hehe he said doodoo
-do the makarena
-do the heller keller
-do the woogie boogie

just cu the sky is blue does not mean there are no gray clouds

scream is all i hear this days...
what am i doin wrong?
words dont make sence
its like being underwater
everything is blur, echoed and far away
trying to shut it all out
i love you but putting me under such a place
takes me back, yes all the way back
i've tried, i really did
i tried to be everything u needed
in trying i allowed myself to think it actually works
for awhile there it all seem to work
the perfect life, the perfect family
the perfect home,
is it true? did u ever really loved me?
i know im not suppose to ask such a thing
but thats whats goin on in my head
im strong yes, but im also only human
i do feel pain and i do feel hurt
u say i abandoned you
so now that i ditch MY life
just to spend time with you
you scream at me every chance you get
what am i suppose to do?
i am not trying to upset you
gosh that is the furthest thing from my mind
if i wanted to upset you
there are worst things i could do
and talking to you
thats the thing you made impossible
yes, it never was possible
no matter who i talk to
you're just gonna win anyway
and do what u do best
make me feel like...nothing...
you hit me...
did you even see if i was wrong?
so right now im sorry
for everything
im sorry for being a trouble
im sorry for ever coming into your life
im sorry for being there
im sorry for being here
im sorry for being now
im sorry for even being
im sorry, im sorry
crying and feeling sorry for myself
is no point under you rule
you made that extreemly loud and clear

where is the love now
its all just dissapated
and the question im asking is
was it even there?

the air is so dense with panic, i can even taste it
dirty little secret- AAR

0 comments: