BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

so youre brad pitt

feeling really dissapointed... just wanna talk n clear things out...whats the problem? i dunno if ur doin it to avoid me or not...it could be my wrong judgment...but no matter how u try to drag this on sooner or later we gotta face it...i know that this past days are not to good for you...so? lifes a bitch and u gotta deal with things you dont like sometimes...so draging this on will only make u even more angry...the more time we think about it the more pissed we get so the worst the situation gets so...this is my point...i tried getting down to things 2 times n both time u ignore...why? do u think its worth it were angry at each other? why are we even angry at each other?...just my question...

-stand up for what u say
shania twain-that dont impress me much
hugs n kisses

0 comments: