BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

starry starry night

ok look if ur not happy with my post then why would you even bother reading it? why would you even bother coming back and checking to see if i continue dissing you? ok u want a piece of my mind? well ur gonna get it and dont say you dint ask for it

1. this is MY page - for YOUR little infant mind that cant think to much...the general defination is that this little page kinda belongs to ME....bummer for YOU ,I know rite?

2. in this space i am king - which means i rule and only i can set the rules. i say whats right n whats wrong. even if im wrong...im still right.

3.I am allowed to write, say, do, change, decorate anything I want.

4. YOU who are just a visitor get to ONLY READ. and think which i know is a little to much for you. bummer again

5.if you are unclear about what i said earlier please do read the HEADER and if you sadly cant find it, cuz it makes much more sence then yours. it says "MY mind MY world"

6.or u can even refer to my link bitch..it says deniselittleworld...go figure.

7.youre ok with me? well good for you but im not ok with you...bummer again!

my post are dedicated to no one and everyone...i write about things in general, rarely will i write about my daily life and wut coffee i had for breakfast in wut specific cup and how many calories i added to my body weight...c cuz those things i dont care about...i dont bother to record them down and think about them...i dont see the point or the good it brings out...

so if u do feel offended then good i was probably aiming at you and to all the people like you...u see, its just the way i work i will write what i like and think. it does not have to particularly be about a specific person unless i state...when i speak in a diff language infront of you. u think ur d only person i do it to? dont u think i kinda do it to alot others? why are you people so offended?

i know its your style to make everything i say about you...well im sorry if u feel that way...and im sorry you are immune to feeling that youre above all this..come on its a cruel world and it wont be me thats the only person that ur gonna be offended by...so please think...ur old enough 2

if u feel so bothered why then do you come back? just ignore me...i dont care...i wont feel any offence to have u not visit my page...i've been doing just fine before that anyway...you reacting the way u are just makes me even more happy...dont u see thats just waht i've been aiming for..GOSH!!


starry starry night
if i were a boy-beyonce knowls
hugs n kisses<3333333333>

0 comments: