BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

in the shady side of youth

overwhelmed all this hectic-ness is finally starting to take a toll on me...early mornings...everyday...no saturday/sundays sleep in for me...n late nights everynite cuz thats the only time i spend with the 1 person who i feel even cares at all for me...im gonna be 20 soon...many people say that i got my whole life laid out infront of me...but i think...really? is having a totaly uncertain future all that nice...well i atleast would like even if its just a little sad pitiful bit of hope...

i feel like a seed in a shady garden with fully grown trees sourrounding me... a seed produce by science using nature...2 completely diffrent world...i grow into a little plant with few leaves...nurtured by a kind lady..a lady called mom...she gave me water...but water alone wont keep me alive so my leaves start to turn brown...once in a while someone will come with an artificial light...n then they would leave and so will my source of light...then only recently came a guy n he notice something...that what im missing is sunlight...so he brought me out under the sun...took care of me...if there were even the slightest sign of weed he'll remove it...he loved me...so my bark became strong,my leaves become greener, but most of all my roots started to grow...but now rainy clouds threaten to blot out the sun...and the only way for me to live would be to cruely uproot me and send me to a different garden...

0 comments: