BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i need to bitch..like big time...
OMG!!!!! SO F**king frustrated, i feel intense and claustrophobic, my fingers feel like curling and my ears feel like i just heard an orchestra of fingernail scratching on a chalk board,






!!!! @%$#@%&^%$!!!!!...why cant they just have microsoft f**king words for computer genius and microsoft f**king words for normal people?! GOSH! ITS 1.30 freaking am, and i cant F**KIng get the DAMNED Page numbers right, cuz microsoft words apparently has a mind of its own to just put random numbers on random pages...when i put page 1 as page 1...page 3 becomes page 1 also then page 57 becomes page 54 and page 2 becomes page 4...then when i correct it page 1 has NO number...page 2 becomes page 3 and the rest of the pages are right...then i do it again and all my documents are gone...when i undo it all my documents are jumble...and it goes like that on and on for 30 freaking minutes...i mean W.T.freaking.H then when i go out and wanna start new, a message pops up... 'do u wanna save the changes made on this doc.?'...i mean SERIOUSLY? do u thing i wanna save any changes that u fucked up for me?...um let me check....NO!! so i go back in and try to do it again...n guess wut...lo and behold it all happens A.G.A.I.N!!!! BAH! UGGGH!!!!! i feel like shooting someone up the nostrils so the brain will come splattering out from the top! *shoots myself in the left knee* and dies..
i dont care now...im gonna go press publish post then im gonna click SHUT FREAKING DOWN and crawl into my BED and fall asleep..

0 comments: