BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i rather make friends with a purple elephant

ok guys with accents are SO FREAKING HOT!! even d slightest hint of an accent turnz me on...heha(except for arabians-now thats annoying)yea and one in particular is really getting to me...idk probably my history of mix cultured-ness?anyway heres whats worth mentioning i have not been playing pool in like idk 1 n a half years?and guess wut i beat aaron!! who honestly has some awesome pool moves...ok well not realy beat beat la he let me cheat on my last few shots (what a gentle man) but considering that i hvnt picked up a pool stick in a looooooong time im doing pretty well...talking about pool really brings back old old old memories...for better or for worse i dunno...haha had a long history from pool probably thats d reason i've been putting of playing pool for a long time..to painfull..but come on right? i gotta face my demons some how...so yea...in d end i discovered it was not to bad and now...honestly i cant wait to play again. so yea went to watch 17 again (OMG!!) i know i know i never like zac effron i never did i just went to watch jus for some laugh and honestly i recomend it ta any1 who nids a laugh even if u hate zac...trust me...so yea im falling in love...shit...ok really my mind is really random right now and i need to say a few random things not relating to each other so that i can clear me head...ok eunice jus told me some very disturbing religous(cant spell)stuff that got me really wondering...im starting to read angels & demons by dan brown...destry rulz...zac effron looks hot in one scene in d 17 gain where he got out of d car and wore his glasses n leather jacket (come gals dun deny it even if u hate zac)...my mouse is not plugged in...my neighbour is a drummer...i need to watch kevin tarte real life...i never got a msg today ='(...im goin ta redang but somehow rite now at diz very moment i dunno why but surprizingly i got no mood ta go...i played pool diz morning...i need a full body massage...im typing in d dark...ok im gonna go read then sleep now babai

currently listening to: totale finternis - tanz der vampire

-ein mehr von gefuhl und kein land-

hugs n kisses<333
denise

0 comments: