BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ladybugs are actually flying buttons

ok so its like 3.11 am rite now....i cant freaking sleep and i cant really do anything rite now acctually...and im to lazy to write a super duper looooooooooong post...so yea im blogging about nothing and awkwardness...so i still got another 1200 sketches to do which is so boring...all thats on me mind is redang n d freaking 10 hur bus ride der...im leaving at 9.30 on diz sunday from pudu...i got my dad to bring me there but that probably b soooo idk...i mean come on dad really? i was just wishing someone else to drop me der...someone more idk young?like a friend...but what ever so yea im gonna shut up now and go read FINISH my book n try to fall asleep...i hope i can...this is d time when i wish someone would call me to chat until like 5? cuz im like a freaking owl rite now and i did NOT drink any coffee wadsoever...ok im gonna really shut up now
oh and if any of u play restaurant city i really need tuna and rice so feel free to trade wif me THX

babai nites...

currently listening to- from yesterday-30 seconds to mars

-when words fail...music speaks-

hugs and kisses<333
-denise-

0 comments: