BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ok warning to people who dun reli give a dam...this blog is about me whining about how sick i am so if u dont wanna read just click on sum of my other friends link by d side bar ----> i bet they have better things to say so here goes...dont tell me i didnt warn u

ok so it all started mainly on sunday...my sister who is sooooooo prone ta flu as always....got d friggin flu...well "cold" thats what she calls it anyway. yea and as we are sisters i stupidly but gladly ask her ta teman me watch one tree hill which means spending 3-4? hours straight beside a sick person (i know how stoopeed of me rite?)

and so on monday i could feel myself getting sick but what ever rite its juz sum flu...so went to coll...blablabla...i was thinkin to myself how boring todays gonna b. n juz as i was finishin coll den a call fr william came yay..he ask me if i was free n wanted ta teman him n cherly go shopping n i was like ok y not? but in d end no one had car xcept me n i tot well ok i'll fetch dem...i mean if i dint go means i'd b staying at home bored senseless rite?

so we went out shopping...haha william called me to teman him so he wont be bored but in d end im a girl rite? and everything was on sale so i bet he was d one bored stiff...anyhow while shopping another friend eunice called me she asked if i was free n it did not involve me driving...so i was like ok what u wanna do...i expected a reply like-ok lets yum cha at tanjung later....but instead a reply came u wanna go to genting later...?

haha n i tot my day was gonna be totaly boring. so i juz stood der mind blank...mind u i was still sick at dat time...n i was like um ok y not rite haha...i mean im gonna have as much fun as i can while im still young n not let sum stoopid flu stop me fr havin fun...so den about 7 sumthing i bring cherly n william back...went home did sum things 4 me daddy, shower,got dressed...n by that time it was about 8.30....yea i shower really long i dunno y...

so den eunice came...her sister was driving...went to piramid fetch aaron and off to genting...our little road trip was fun alot of talking n bonding?...so when we reach der it was about 10 sumthing (fyi-d last time i went to genting was when i was 12?)walked around abit...saw ALOT of lala people...my stupid nose was running like a freaking water pump...really embrassing...den we sat at starbucks. i had my ussual orange juice yes i go ta star bucks n drink orange juice as for many people out der who dont know...(i hate coffee but i love starbucks) hah weird rite?

so we jus sat der talked chilled alot of jokes were made about me during diz time...ppl can be so evil sumtimes but anyhow...walked back ta d car...do stupid things...haha (not gonna say what)-go figure-made alot of jokes about eunice n her height haha n sumthing about d moon n her transforming into a half wolf cuz it was juz a half moon...get it? no? nvm...n sumthing about her head being to big hahaha

so we begin our road trip back...with d windows down...liz is gonna love diz-natural aircond (save d planet woohoo!)...slept awhile,talked,joked...so den we send aaron back to puchong 1st...and almost hit a...wait for it...a COW...yea im not kidding a freaking COW...what in d world of purple magic mountains is der a COW doing in d middle of a highway in puchong?! i mean wtf!! rite?! haha so we panicked missed hitting a bloody demented cow by 3 freaking inch...got home n KO..

so den yesterday thats when my flu really bite me in d ass...gosh my nose was still running,my brains felt like it was made of liquid n was sloshing around in me skull,i was sweating ever 5 mins but i was freaking freezing,i could not stand longer then 5 mins without breaking out in sweat, could not think straight...slept for 2/3 of d day...i guess me being young n not letting d flu get to me was not d best way to put it...n i think going ta genting was pushing it but honestly i dont regret it one bit...

so went ta d doctor at nite checked my temp was 38.7 yea...n he gave me sum med n sum nasty white liquid stuff<---bleh i absolutely freaking hate hate hate liquid med ugggh...slept more...woke up diz morning could not think straight...mum wanted ta go out n eat so yea drove ta ss15 but unfortunately d shop is not open so by that time i still could not think straight n i was shaking but i was not gonna ruin my mums breakfast so we went to mac.d n i vould not freaking side park!!! i had to reverse 4 freaking times...gotta be kidding me!...yea so got back slept even more and finnally wrote diz blog... yeap...now im still not feeling well but not feelin that bad either...so yea im probably gonna go sleep more...nites...

-and so it goes...-

hugs and kisses <333
-denise-

0 comments: