BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

if water lillys grow on d moon....

ok i just got back from wey liam's surprise partay...hope he liked it...and i was clearing out my phone and i found a couple of old pics...all stuck in der so i tot i'd post it....okok plz dun complain about d quality but im not like sum rich person who owns my own digital camera...so bite me anyway here it is....so here are sum pieces of my life captured in a frozen time...

me & alene-my 17 bday
me and chia - my 17 bday

alene,me,taryna,victoria,jenny-my 17 bday


darryl,alene,simon,me,philbert,jenny,taryna,victoria,wilson-my 17 bday


me,alene,taryna,jenny....-my 17 bday

summit toilet-leo forum i think it was 2007?


yes that is a JD bottle,yes thats an attendance sheet,yes we were drinking in class >.<


me on d right my causin on d left...i dont rmb d aunty tho....

tequila sunrise(aaron), screwdriver(eunice), blue lagoon(me!!)


haha g-string...long story (not mine)


my batman etching...not done yet its been what...a year...well i need my inspiration


heineken-stylo fashion week 2008'


stylo fashion week 2008' (my working outfit)

left=my sister, right=me (sunway lagoon-my 19bday)

well thats all for now folkz...im pretty sleepy so nites...>.<

currently listening and obsessing with:
Jon Schmidt - cherished moments <--REALLY AWESOME!!!! ( d 1st song on my music player)
Jon Schmidt - love story meets viva la vida


-if all else fails then i'll jump for you-

hugs and kisses<333
-denise-over and out-

0 comments: