BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

there was a boy....

hey all those ppl reading about my life so far well here is what is...this is my last post for 1week now...as most of u guys noe...im gonna go redang tmr...well its today acctualy since its already 1.48am...so yea make sure u miss me yea! im gonna b gone for a full week...so dun do anything intresting ya cuz i duwan ta miss out on anything...haha so evil...ok im done...n if (touch wood) anything happen ta me on my trip i entitle all me belonging to melissa embert!<--that should make u hapi since u'll be getting all my cd's haha...ok so enjoy u time here while i enjoy my time there n i'll b back with 1million pictures...
ps to ma lil sista-->sorie for abandoning u...dun cry i will buy u stuff n bring bac sand n shell n pictures haha...
ok im done talking babai

stay young-we the kings
-come what may-
hugs n kisses<333
denise

0 comments: