BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

purple giraffe

IM BACK!!! haha hey people... miss me? okay so heres d drill...im back fr my awesome trip ta redang...but i hvnt got any pic to post yet cuz i din bring cam n all d pic is wit my fren...dun wori there r pictures for u to see alot of awesome ones n sum stupid wan also duh!!... im not gonna write my whole trip down cuz it'll probably be like suuuuuuuuuuper duper long so yea...but alot of thing happen during this 1 week...i'll mention d nice n funny things oni...

so on my redang trip i went with my college buddies cyhthe, william, charls, nick, kary,ee sher n iris....along d way i discover that batu pahat ppl dun drink anything else but soya bean,cin chau n 100+...n d houses in johor are awesome! tall n thin haha...during d whole trip aaron teman me by msg so sweet n at least i din get bored...on my 10 hur trip GOIN to redang was intresting...alot of thing happen,i saw alot of things, heard alot of things n found out alot of things...den when we reach d dock thats when i took my 1st speed boat ride..when we finally reach d place was awesome d water was unbelivably clear (n salty) we stayed in something like a cabin...haha can u imagine? 6 ppl all under 20 yrs old stuck in one cabin haha i feel sad for our neighbours lol...on our 2nd night thats when we unleash all hell haha...we played 007 bang!,monalisa n pinang tree all drinking games...down 1 bottle black lable,1 joker n 1 jackpot wiskey we got so hammered 2 ppl throw up during d nite...took alot of stupid posing pic...so yea pretty much had fun d whole week...snorkel with many fishes, big one, small one,colourfull wan,i also saw nemo n dory haha...one fish even bite my finger, well not really bite la more like suck?...n i felt it but din c but charls told me i ter-kick one huge ass fish..haha sorry fish!!
so yea thats all i gotta say

some say-sum 41
-I'll wait here forever just to see you smile-
hugs & kisses <333
denise

0 comments: