BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

humming pink fuzzballs

NOOOOO!!! i got home to my worst nitemare...my most prize n beloved teddy is gone!!!! no DAMMIT! mum had this brilliant idea of throwing it away... all d while i know my mum hated it but i LOVED it...even if one leg is torn out n stitches mark here n der...i feel uber upset rite now n my hands are shaking...i CANT sleep without my teddy!!!! i mean its been there since i can remember...from d millions of teddys i got over my 19 years of life this one was my most loved teddy n now its gone...GONE!!!...another reson as to why im sooooo upset is cuz they dont make teddys of this material anymore...so i CANT get it any more...*sobs*...one more thing about me is that if i relli want to, i can get extreemly attached to things...i miss u my teddy...

good charlotte-broken hearts parade
-u make me so hot make me wanna shout so ridiculous i cant barely stop
hugs&kisses<33
denise

0 comments: