BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

pink apples grow from grape trees

ok so last nite i had a MASSIVE headache but im feeling better now...still a little woosie but i'll b okay...so yea juz got a call fr alene jus now n yea she reminded me tat my lisence(cant spell) expires tomorow GREAT so yea n another thing is that for sum stupid reason d pos does not do it so i gotta go all d way ta jpj n i hv no freaking clue where that is...d best part is that jpj is closed today tmr n day after tmr...oni opens again on monday...so crappy...so now my only wori is how d hell m i suppose ta get to coll on monday?!!! i duwan take bus!! sobs cuz then i gotta wake up like SUPER early n walk a looooooong way...yea im not such a spoiled brat but its just that its d 1st day of coll reopen n i gotta bring about 3? bags so yea...n rite now i feel like bashing my head in for not doin it earlier...stoopid...
n i found back my long lost mp3!!!!! yay!...since i move hus i did not see it already n now i finally found it back...it sounds good to listen to long lost songs...brings bac memories...anyway so heres d list of my new old fav songs that were in my old mp3....

blink 182-miss u (my fav song during that time)
phill collins-u'll be in my heart (tarzan!!)
bon jovi-thank you for loving me (yes i go weak for this song)
many moore-cry (made me cry)
the used-blue and yellow (love the music n instruments)
five for fighting-100 years (meaningful)
Frank Sinatra-old man river (listening to the lyrics)
Elvis Presley-In the Ghetto (im not much of an elvis fan but this song lyrics moved me)
avril- Hot (what he makes me feel rite now)
coldplay- the hardest part (love the music)

my idea of a perfect wedding

Frank Sinatra-old man river
-turn around and take a look at me get the picture fixed in ur memory
hugs&kisses <33
denise

0 comments: