BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

i kissed a girl and *BANG* ...dies

so my head is pounding OMG...so i mite b goin swimming again later idk...i just hope my head stops pounding when i do...if not i'll b a partay pooper n that would be bad...must b from all the college stress idk...

i really need to the following for no particular reason
-shout at someone
-hit someone REALLY REALLY hard with my boxing gloves*wink wink*
-sleep
-swim
-fly
-paint
-draw sumthing that i like for myself n not for assignment
-play the guitar flawlessly
-jump of a cliff (n not die)
-meet edward cullen
-go karaokay-ing???
-play pool
-drink alcohol
-watch a freaking hilarious comedy (the kind that make u laugh till you cry)

yea thats pretty much what i need yay...ok im gonna go take a nap now...
ZzzZZzzzZzzzzZzZzZ

swing swing- AAR
-the birds will tell me the secrets of the world-
hugs and kissssses <3333

0 comments: