BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

if pigs could fly...i'd take up hunting

so u really wanna know whats on my mind? well here a fucken piece of it!

messed up life
a blessing? a curse?
i also dont know...all these problems weighing me down..i just realised all d while i've been living off other peoples mistake...

i got enuff to worry about...so please if you have got a fuckin problem just swallow it up, cry it out on ur fucken pillow, shoot yourself in a foot n dissapear...look here i've said my sorries...i've done my apology...i've paid my dept so will you please just STFU!!! GOSH why do i even bother? u made me look like a fool,u made me sink so low all d way dwn to YOUR lvl just to gain ur apology i made myself a phatetic mooron just so u will accept my damned apology...so look if ur not happy u can just go die okay? i really mean it...im taking it ALL back...its a little to late for you now so just GOW AWAY! okay?ur like a little annoying bug that makes me wanna buy insect repellent n blast it from the air-cond...at 1st u really got me ok.. i felt guilty...but now?come on!...how long u gonna carry on this phatetic act of yours? this shit is just turning old...u really can win an oscar for ur acting skills

i love my sisteres
i love him...get over it (i dedicated this sentance to many many many people)

because you loved me-celine dion
-all of this dont matter cuz now i've got you
hugs n kisses<333

0 comments: