BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

if d world was stuck in black n white i would parade around in a red dress

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! okayyyy...so i hv been a rebel lately haha not many ppl noe wut im up to so yea...but those who noe, i bet are super happy...doin *ahem* stupid things...haha SHHHH...ok so rite now im feeling super hyper idek y...must b that all juice my beloved dad made 4 me...n my dear bcome sick alrdy O.o n instead of being dead he come MORE hyper...alien child...anyway drink more water people!!! n dont get H1N1... anway heres what i really wanted ta say...wait for it..wait for it...

IM GONNA GO FOR A ED HARDY FASHION SHOW WHOOOOO!!!! YEAH!! WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO
yeaps...this weekend...its gonna be hosted in a club...i dunno which one yet but i bet its gonna b awesome...i juz hope its at zouk...so yea this thurs im gonna go down ta klcc wid my lecturer n go do d styling/fitting/planning at ed hardy...gonna treat my eyes to ed hardy-ness...YEAH!!! n sat is d official day...well night actually...theres gonna be alot of fashion people,press,media bla bla bla...im nt sure but i think my teacher say that i get ta bring ppl in for free n drinks on d house...but thats not confirm yet...so if u guys r nice to me u mite get ta tag along......so yea thats pretty much all tat i wanted ta say...

by d way if u dint already noe ED HARDY is my ULTIMATE fav brand in d whole wide world n if anyone out there bought me ed hardy anything i would b d happiest gal in d world n i would love u for ever ahhaha...oh by d way...d cheapest shirt der is RM 399.99... so yea... eat ur heart out...smiles

viva la gloria-greenday
the night lit up like fireworks
hugs n kisses<333333333333333

0 comments: