BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

let us run when the darkness fall

so its 3 more days till new year...n im so freaked out...im petrified of the next year...normally i love it when a new year comes...it usually means time for new things...but next year is just gonna b crazee...

1. im starting my internship on 4 jan...
2. i heard that my boss would b pretty strict
3. i hv to stand 3 months of this lady (the boss)
4. my final fashion show is next year...it has to be PERFECT
5. my course finish next year
6. impress italian lecturers with my collection n get a scholarship to italy
7. if no.6 does not turn out then, my visa is only up to next year november...which means either get a job or leave d country.

im so dead
neway so thats d update...im panicking n im gonna go print my resume for my internship...d interviews tmr at 11am by d way...hope i get accepted...

-i need your grip to keep me from falling apart
lass uns laufen- tokio hotel
hugs&kisses <333333

0 comments: