BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

My heart is heavy because my idol died

a trademark move

king of pop

MJ at the peak of his sucess


Awesome voice

awesome moves

awesome-ness

ok so this morning can say so i woke up to a sad tragedy...yes the beloved king of pop just died...when aaron 1st told me i tot it was just sum joke...so went online and right there yahoo news "king of pop dies at 50"...i just sit there stunned, my brains cant process it n my mind cant accept it...

michael jackson- dead...NO! mj CANT die he wasnt just sum super star he was THE! freaking king of pop!hellow?!so yea im real sad i mean he was my childhood hero one of the first singer i ever liked...so yea mj was everything, he could sing,dance,make money...stars like mj only comes only once n i feel reli honored to have lived in the same era...listening to his songs is like taking a time machine back to when i first heard his song during my childhood...n i also feel that because he was part of billions of peoples lifes back when they were younger be it our parents generation or our generation he made impact where ever he went and because of that many people feel a certain bond as if they know him personally thus the loss of him was a lost to many many people...altho i have personally always wished to one day see him...did not have ta b a backstage pass i did not need to shake his hand did not need to witness a concert...just to see him actually there would hv made me happy...but now that would no longer b possible...but to me mj is still not dead yet...he still lives right here in my media player n in the hearts of the people he has touched...n i belive that many people will continue to talk about him of his songs of his greatness in years to come...He wrote songs that generations of yesterday, today and tomorrow will all keep on singing...so here watch this video to remind urself how awesome the great king of pop MICHAEL JACKSON really was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4tEEXLbzcI&feature=PlayList&p=9A22164DEB6AC57D&index=0&playnext=1
uh yea about that i still hvnt found out how ta post vids here yet

neways juz leave me a comment in d chatbox of ur fav mj song...
OMFG!!!! i just realize tat in my last post i freaking wrote a quote fr MJ!!!FUCK!...(just call my name n i'll be there-fr one of his childhood songs)ok sumhow rite now im pretty FREAKED!

Earth Song-Michael Jackson
-heal d world make it a better place-
hugs&kisses <333
denise

0 comments: