BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

shoot urself in d foot using a sharp piece of cheese...cheers

ok so heres a recap of my life lately...i think im pissing off everyone i know (well except for one person...i think)..i dunno y...all d while, honestly i have become to tame n to giving that i feel like many people have been climbing over my head...haizz i dun even know...i used to care ALOT for other peoples happiness that now when it comes time for reserving some for myself everyones is turning their back on me...i feel really sadden by this i mean i have always been there for EVERYONE staying up wayyyy past bedtime doin rediculous(cant spell) things just to keep that smile on their face .n now will no one really truely be happy for me? now that i have found my own happiness?i mean honestly u r parcticly among my longest known friend y r u so upset?...well in this state i really can c the people who truely care for me...at least i know now theres someone* there for me...he makes me smile all d time ( ich habt dich wirklich liebt <33)

another thing that really been upsetting me is another 2 friends n their relationship this one im reli sitting on fence im reli reli sori to both of u...both sides r my friend both sides i love both i really care about...both friendship i really value n cherish..n now that they messed up i really cant chooses at all so i decided to tell d truth to both sides...but omg what a big mistake that was...but i guess time will tell...so im juz gonna shut my big pie trap n wait 4 things to settle down i just hope both dun do stupid things to fuck life up for d rest of us...

on a much much lighter note at least i get to see aaron today =) *smiles* ac made my day haha they played 'the O.C'...juz listening ta d theme songs makes me hapi alrdy...i beat aaron at pool again YAY!! haha tho he gave me chances again lol if not i'll b a pathetic player hahhaa...he tot me sum cool shots to make (of cuz i messed them up)he reli is a gud guy...i mean after a looooong day at work n suffering fr headache he still got d patience ta teach me...lol kudous for that...so yea im done blabing im gonna go sleep now...nites!! sweet dreams! dream of me!babai

let it be-Across d universe
-just call my name n i'll b there-
hugs n kisses <333
denise

0 comments: