BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

you are the styrofoam penuts to the poorly packed cardboard box of my heart <3

yay i just reach 500 drawing!!woohoo...yea its my assignment i supposse ta draw 1200 sketches so yea...umm im already half way...anyway im thinking of starting a vlog reli reli soon so yea u guys can watch me being awkward talking to d camera alone in my room n laugh at me but yea...so rite now im like watching as many random ppl vlogs on utube n being inspired...n learn ta not do stupid things on my 1st vlog...idk i'll probably start with a tag version n im gonna tag my friends so yea u guys gotta watch out i mite tag u...um i actually already started recording but my window is to bright so when i record u see me as just a black figure against a bright back ground...ok so thats d latest update...OWH yea n i already watch transformers which was awesome btw n im gonna go watch it again tmr...lets c...

owh liz show me a pic she found online n my 1st tot when i looked at it, it totally reminded me of my young time i dunno y..i mean i dunno d artist who did that pic juz a random art work but it just hit me but of cuz thats my opinion so yea i scanned my young pic n where is d art work side by side...u b the judge...



so yea im gonna go continue drawing sketch no.501 n be happy later ok babai

21 guns-greenday
-lets dance the beat is thumping-
hugsnkisses <333
denise

0 comments: